Problem with single frame

The issues found when using the Virtual Console
CoS2000

Hi Massimo, hi @all,

there is a little bug in the virtual console. I have a single frame with a few buttons and a button outside the single frame. It should be possible to run the button outside the single frame and start one button inside the single frame at the same time - and yes, it works like expected! BUT when you have a button inside the single frame that starts a scene X and a button outside the single frame that starts the same scene X, than the button outside the single frame works like it is part of the single frame.

Its easier to explain on the workspace that i attached to this post. Load the workspace attached, go to virtual console. There are a single frame with 2 Buttone: "LIght inside" and "Musicmaxx". Outside the single Frame is a button named "Light outside". The buttons "Light inside" and "Light outside" starts the same scene named "Saal-Licht fade".

Try to start "Light outside" and "Musicmaxx" at the same time. It isnt possible. When i activate the button "Musicmaxx" while "Light outside" is active, than "Light outside" will be stopped although its outside of the single frame!

Tested on QLC+ 4.12.5 and 4.12.6 on Windows 10 AND on QLC+ 4.12.6 on Lubuntu Linux! Same behaviour!

Workspace attached. Steps to reproduce:

1: Load workspace
2: go to virtual console
3: start live mode
4: click on "Light outside" button
5: click on "Musicmaxx" button.

When you load the workspace, there is a little warning, that a sound file is missing - just ignore. Its not part of the problems. Same problem occures when sound file is there!

By the way: When you delete the button "Ligh inside" or attach another scene on "Light inside" than it works as exprected!

Thank you Massimo for your work. I hope my bug reports can help ;-)
Attachments
Massimo.qxw
(74.75 KiB) Downloaded 37 times
GGGss

This works like it's intended to.
If you want to use the same frame in and outside of a solo frame, you have to clone it. Otherwise, they mutually will activate / kill themselves.
It might seem as a bug, but isn't. This even is a very handy trick. Say you want to stop functions in multiple solo frames with one press? Add a stop-scene inside the frames and outside the frame also. Use a flash button on the outside. With one little press, you stop all running functions.
All electric machines work on smoke... when the smoke escapes... they don't work anymore