Display Bug

The issues found when using the Virtual Console
CoS2000

Hello Massimo,

there is a small Bug in QLC+ 4.12.6 unter Linux (Lubuntu). Not a big thing, but worth to say.

My qxw files are automaticly connected with QLC+. So when i double click a qxw file, qlc+ starts and opens the workfile.

My virtual console has a black background color, but when i double click a qxw file the virtual console has a white background color and i cant change it to any other color. It stays white, no matter what i say!

When i start qlc+ and open the workfile via open dialog in the software, all works fine and my virtual console has a black background and i can change it if i want!

I use Lubuntu (newest - updated today) and QLC+ 4.12.6!
mcallegari

Hi, please share the project file so that I can investigate/fix.
Thanks
CoS2000

OK the problem goes deeper than i thought!

You dont need a workspace. Just start QLC+ go to "Virtual Console" and try to change the background color! It wont work!

The reason why my black background is shown when i load my workspace from QLC in linux is that i created it on windows! So there the black background is already saved in the workspace file!

Just start a blank workspace and try to change the background color of virtual console on lubuntu - it doesnt work! When i choose "black" the background stays white!
edogawa

I confirm that behaviour in 4.12.7-git, KDE Plasma, "breeze dark" theme, i see no effect when setting a custom color for VC background.
mcallegari

I quickly tried on Windows and it works as expected.
It works also on KDE but with no dark mode. So I guess that's the main cause?
CoS2000

Yes under windows no Problems, thats what i write!

It doesnt work under Lubunti

Default Background for virtual console is white, but i cant change it. If i use the background button top, it stays white. If i right click on the virtual console and select Background > Background Color, it stays white!

If i double click a workspace file (created under windows with black background) in Lubuntu - the background is white!

Somebody here with Ubuntu or better Lubuntu to confirm?