Behringer FCB1010 and tap tempo

Ask a generic question about the usage of QLC+, not related to a particular operating system
andywragg

Hi All,

I just today got an Behringer FCB1010 foot controller to switch between scenes etc, and set the haze level for the bands lighting rig. I've got all that working pretty well. What I need to try and do now is configure how to set the tempo using the controller so I can alter the chase speed depending on the song. Is this even possible? We play the old fashioned way (no click or backing tracks).

Thanks in advance for any assistance forthcoming. Still a complete novice with DMX and MIDI. I've relied on YouTube videos (by Josh who's a member here) to get me this far.
GGGss

You can bind your midi controller to the tap button of the speed dial widget. https://www.qlcplus.org/docs/html_en_EN ... ddial.html
All electric machines work on smoke... when the smoke escapes... they don't work anymore
andywragg

So what I did was to bind one of the buttons to the tap temp speed dial widget. The only issue is that if you select the button for the chase and then select the tempo, the controller only illuminates the tap button. It's not that bad a deal though as if you know that the tempo button is active, you know which chaser is selected.