Troubles with Grey Buttons in the VC

Ask a generic question about the usage of QLC+, not related to a particular operating system
Lozlight

Hey, i recently put myself back into QLC + but i just ran into a situation that i don't know how to solve.
I was in the VC and i accidently push the " ' " and the " ^ " buttons of my keyboard. At this moment it created a sort of auto select of my buttons and i can't take the control back. When i'm into this "shuffle" mode the others buttons are put in grey and therefore not actionable. I don't know how to get out of this mode and even restarting QLC doesn't work.
I really don't know how to fix that, send help !
thx

i added a screenshot of a test i did to undestand how it works but i'm still without any answer.
Attachments
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (7.43 KiB) Viewed 250 times
edogawa

It looks as if the frame widget got deactivated...

Try to go to the frame's properties dialog and tick the checkboxes to show titlebar and activation button; if it shows a pale green arrow on white background, the frame got disabled somehow (although here under Linux, if I disable and then hide the titlebar and activation button again, its area isn't removed from the widget size).

Interestingly, the keystrokes you mention do nothing here.

EDIT: found a small bug while trying this: when repeatedly showing and hiding the title and activation button in deactivated state, the "left over" area above the original widget where the title used to be gets ignored and a new title added on top of that, so with time the widget gets taller and taller.