Set Scenes withOUT Toggle Buttons?

Ask a generic question about the usage of QLC+, not related to a particular operating system
bort900

Hello Community, and big thank you to this team. I encourage everyone using this software to kick them 20 bucks. They did a tremendous job.

Anyway i am new to this software package and i think i might be missing an idea or concept.

I am setting up a very simple system for a bar/discoteq in which we are replacing an old lighting console. They had a super simple setup with 20 or so buttons setting simple scenes.

I want to be able to add 20 or so buttons to the virtual console with each assigned to a simple scene. However, it appears that you must toggle the scene back off before selecting another one. I am looking for a setup where the user simply presses a button and it sets the scene. If another button is pressed, it should just override the DMX values with the new scene assigned to that button.

If there was a way to make "flash scene" values "stick" once pressed, and NOT go back to zero, that would also fulfill my need.

Or maybe there is a way to make so that when you enable one toggle it flips all other off?

I really appreciate any suggestions or insight to this matter. Thank you all!
mcallegari

Have a look at the concept of "Solo frame" in the documentation
bort900

That is exactly what i was looking for. Thank you so much!