Spider Moving Head DJ Light, 8x10W LEDs Beam

Request a fixture definition here
DGADBOIS

I'm struggling to find a template for this. can someone please help. I can scan the info that came with the fixture. I have tried to create I myself but it just doesn't work and I really need it. thanks in advance. davegadbois@hotmail.com
edogawa

Come on...

this forum subcategory has a sticky guideline posting and you really should have read that.
It's just utterly annoying to ask for help, throw in a fixture name, and NOT supply at least links to manual and product page. Also your failed attempt of a definition would help...
keysplayer

I believe I know which one you may be looking for. Please provide a picture of the fixture or link to manual or product page. I have created my own fixture that I believe is the correct light you may have. please message me with details at: Keysplayer1010@gmail.com
janosvitok

It would be better if you keep the discussion here - so the others can follow and benefit from it.

Jano
keysplayer

Okay. I only asked for email to send the fixture I had created. But I will keep the conversation here. Once I get back home, I will upload which file I created for this light fixture.