It works - 20 € USBtoDMX interface from A.....

This is a place for sharing with the community the results you achieved with QLC+, as a sort of use case collection.
You can share photos, videos, personal hardware/software projects, interesting HOWTO that might help other users to achieve great results.
stkrumm

Hi,
For curiosity I got me a 19.99 € interface from the big "A". It seems to work without problems up to 44 Hz refresh rate and also with higher addresses. In QLC it identifies as FT232R USB UART. The seller claims it has an original FTDI chip. At least as a backup a nice to have. Works without additional drivers in macOS (Montery) and Windows 10.

Another working interface to add to the list of working devices is the Eurolite Node 1, Artnet/DMX node.

cheers
Stefan
mcallegari

Hey Stefan, unless Apple started to make DMX adapters, I can't guess what is the big A... :D
stkrumm

Hi Massimo,
I am almost perfectly sure that if Apple would sell DMX adapters, they would start at 200 € +, even if they came from the very same factory.
:D

Have a nice evening,
Stefan
mcallegari

200€ without USB cable... ;)
andywragg

I got a Lixada branded one off the evil-bay time ago for about the same price, seems to be working well so far.