Random blackouts with Eurolite usb dmx512 pro

Ask a question about the usage of QLC+ with the Windows operating system
matteo1310

Hello,
I have scenes for the moving heads that I send on a loop for parties.
After about 1 hour, all equipment is reset and after 1 second the sequences start again normally.

I use Eurolite usb dmx512 pro, connected via USB 3.0 with Windows 11

The same scenes worked great without interruptions when I used them on my previous laptop, with the cheap Lixada Udmx interface

What can I try?
Thanks
GGGss

1st: disable energy saving settings on the USB ports of your computer: go to the deep properties of each port and disable power saving.
2nd: I'm reading here and there that a lot of people are stumbling on compatibility issues with USB 3.0. "Good for storage, bad for audio, midi, HMI and other time-critical but low bandwidth applications." A 'good' USB 3 port replicator solves issues, but no-one is able to name a 'good' product. I guess one with good internal buffering capabilities...
3th: win11 -> sigh... I personally will wait for service pack 1 (if it is going to be named like that)
All electric machines work on smoke... when the smoke escapes... they don't work anymore
matteo1310

To test I created a new project with only one scene, to turn on 1 par led.
I also reinstalled qlc + in the latest version.

I have disabled the energy saving on all the usb sockets, but the problem persists.

this is a 1 hour test of continuous operation.
in one hour there were 4 blackouts lasting 1 second and then the par led returned to work by itself normally
start: 00.00
Blackout 00.27
Blackout 00.30
Blackout 00.45

Could it be a frequency problem?
By default it is set to 44hz
GGGss

Since it worked with your Lixada interface, you could investigate the 'gap'-timing settings of the interface. See https://www.illutzmination.de/udmxdriver.html?&L=1
Then you could mimic this 'gap' timing at your Eurolite DMX Pro by lowering the frequency??
All electric machines work on smoke... when the smoke escapes... they don't work anymore