PI Version QLC

All the topics related to QLC+ on the Raspberry Pi
dplighting

Good Afternoon

Am new to QLC+, I am have a Raspberry Pi 4 (2GB) Version, to run DMX lighting for a small community theatre group,
we only have 12 lights (8 LEDJ QColour, 2 LED Par Cans, 1 Generic Dimmer 1 DMX Followspot and ordering a AFK-100 Beam Moving Light)

set light colours and scenes, and will be used with a 13.3" HDMI/USB Touch Screen with the VESA mount on the back.

Connection will be initially the Enttec Open USB with a DMX Wireless Transciever.

We can not get Network or Internet Access in the church so would have direct work with HDMI monitor to the Pi.

Thank you
GGGss

Welcome to the forum Craig,

And your question is?
Hint -> do your first runs with DMX cable connection. After getting it to work switch to wireless. This will save you possible endless frustration.
All electric machines work on smoke... when the smoke escapes... they don't work anymore
dplighting

Thanks, I got my 2GB Pi and software works a treat, but I cant seem to add a custom Fixture on the PI Version can someone please help.
or do i make this online and export this.
dplighting

I got a fixture profile created online and downloaded file how so I get this on to pi using memory stick. Am new to Linux. Lol.
mcallegari

Custom fixture definitions can be loaded via web interface, as explained in the provided PDF
dplighting

Thanks, i will try connecting to Ethernet and access on my other computer....much appreciated.
system works a treat so far.
dplighting

now says uploaded on web version, but now error opening saved console file when switch back to direct screen mode, and the fixtures are not showing in the list.

Thanks
dplighting

I got the fixtures uploaded on to the web version, from another computer, but does not she up in the Fixtures Library on QLC Desktop on Pi.

Thanks
GGGss

I think you have a problem with users & rights... What if you start QLC+ with sudo?
All electric machines work on smoke... when the smoke escapes... they don't work anymore