Can not drag and drop a Chaser into a Folder

The issues found when using the Function Manager panel
Webworker

Hello folks,

In the Functions Manager, I created a subfolder in the main chasers folder. After dragging/dropping a chaser in and wants to drag another chaser in too, it looks like it's working at first, but when I save and reload the set the last chaser isn't in the subfolder and when I'm in the scroll down the main chaser folder I see the chaser is back in the main folder.

I've tried a few more times but it doesn't work. Is there a limit for chasers or is it a bug? I have countless subfolders in the other functions such as Collection, Scene, EFX and so on, but I can still create folders there and drag Scenes, Collections etc. into them.

Does anyone have an idea about the problem?

Regards
webworker
GGGss

I can't seem to reproduce your problem with the latest test version...
ScreenHunter_35 Mar. 14 10.15.png
It helps using the latest version available. Since you didn't mention yours it difficult to know what is going on.
All electric machines work on smoke... when the smoke escapes... they don't work anymore
Webworker

I found out.
It was related to a certain chaser that had another chaser stuck in it. I had built a second chaser for this chaser and then wanted to move it to the subfolder.
That still doesn't work.
If I create a new test folder and simply move a few chasers into it, then it works. If I move the two problem chasers into there, the last one is thrown out again.

I don't know what exactly leads to this, but I can narrow it down a bit.

Otherwise I have about 200 chasers, 350 collections, 100 EFX and 400 scenes in over 50 subfolders.

It strikes me that it would be nice to have a function that would allow you to filter unused scenes/collections, etc. and release them for deletion. So I don't know when I delete a scene that I don't think I've used anywhere that it's not used somewhere. So my function manager is always full and I can no longer clean it up :roll:
GGGss

Yes I know - a garbage collection would be useful sometimes... I have been looking into the project file to find redundant cue's, chasers, ... but didn't end that project with a result.
It should be possible to enumerate all used components and then clean out the ones, not in use.
All electric machines work on smoke... when the smoke escapes... they don't work anymore