Feedback Problems with APC40 MKII

The issues found when using the Virtual Console
michaelallen

i've looked around on this forum and didnt see anything related to this.

i've attached a workspace where i reproduced the issue. but let me describe it.

i've also made a youtube video to show me moving through the different frames. i apologize for the video quality, the computer i recorded it on runs super slow when i record the screen and USB camera together.

i have 2 "banks" for "primary" color scenes. each back has up to 5 scenes mapped to the Scene buttons 1-5. then for each scene, there is a tempo to control the speed of chases based on the current tempo dial. (8 bar, 4bar, etc). i use solo frames to group everything together, and found out that if i ALSO put everything into one big solo frame (at the bottom, off my monitor screen), the paging and solo works as expected.

for example, if i select "Bank 1", "Blue" Primary Color, the correct "Scene Launch" button lights up. Select a tempo, then the lights on the corresponding tempo button on the APC light up correctly.

however, the tempo feedback (buttons lighting up) does not work on the APC for pages 3, 4, and 5 of the primary colors. you can see this right about 1:21. you can see that as i move through the different tempo pages, the lights on the APC do not change.

the second issue i found is that in addition when i move between some of the pages, specifically, ANY page except for "Bank 1", "Blue" and "Cyan" colors, that the top know #4 changes between a value of 0 and 255. You can see an example of this around 1:30-1:34.

am i doing something wrong? did i configure something incorrectly ? or is this a bug?

is there a better way to set this up? i know that some aspects of what i am doing are not recommended, but other than the buttons not lighting up, everything seems to work correctly.
Attachments
test5-test.qxw
(706.26 KiB) Downloaded 65 times
michaelallen

i also switched the solo-within-solo pages to non-solo, and i get the same result
Attachments
test6-test.qxw
(694.07 KiB) Downloaded 61 times
Renzocano

Hola amigo, haz podido mapear todo el controlador sin problemas? Feedback es tema aparte
JayShay81

Wondering if you ever found a solve for this? New to the community and just came across this post... I too am having the limited to 2 banks led feedback issue.