Problems with MIDI devices when launching QLC+

Ask a question about the usage of QLC+ with the Mac OSX operating system
AlexSever

Hello everyone!
This is my first time on the forum, sorry if the question is not very clear.

Looked at the topics and did not find an answer to my problem.

I use QLC+ on my MacOs without using MIDI devices, but I control an XR18 digital mixer with a Korg Nano Kontrol2 MIDI device. The problem is that when I start QLC+, the MIDI Korg Nano Kontrol2 device stops working with the mixer control program, as if it is intercepted by the QLC+ program, although the program has unchecked this device. I can't solve this problem.

I will be very grateful for your help.
mcallegari

This is very strange.
QLC+ just does a detection of devices, but it doesn't open them unless you do it.
I suggest to try these:
- remove the configuration file and start fresh
- start QLC+ before the XR18 software
- (as a last resort) remove the MIDI plugin file from the QLC+ bundle
AlexSever

mcallegari wrote: Fri Feb 18, 2022 7:11 am This is very strange.
QLC+ just does a detection of devices, but it doesn't open them unless you do it.
I suggest to try these:
- remove the configuration file and start fresh
- start QLC+ before the XR18 software
- (as a last resort) remove the MIDI plugin file from the QLC+ bundle
Thank you very much for your advice! If it's not difficult for you, write in more detail how to do it? I'm still new to MacOS, I don't quite understand how to do this.
GGGss

You will have to invest some time learning. We cannot provide a project made to everybody's fit.
Start with number 4 here: https://www.qlcplus.org/docs/html_en_EN ... swers.html
All electric machines work on smoke... when the smoke escapes... they don't work anymore
AlexSever

GGGss wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:47 pm You will have to invest some time learning. We cannot provide a project made to everybody's fit.
Start with number 4 here: https://www.qlcplus.org/docs/html_en_EN ... swers.html
Thank you very much for the help! Deleted the config file and restarted. Now everything works as it should. :)