Virtual Consile buttons not saving

Ask a question about the usage of QLC+ with the Windows operating system
tayling

Hi
I have completed my setup and functions and all working great - it all saves and recalls with no problems BUT after sendinf a whie setting up the VIrtual Console buttons - all working great, then saving, the console widgets are not being saved - I have recreated a couple of times without any success.

Any help very gratefully received as we have a show tomorrow

Thanks and happy new year to all
Regards

Tony
GGGss

Hey Tony and welcome to the forum,

All states should be saved when your project is saved.
Or are you talking about a 'startup'-setting? Have a look at the collection feature then. Here you can include everything that has to be fired at once.
All electric machines work on smoke... when the smoke escapes... they don't work anymore
tayling

Hi
What I did was set up my fixtures and functions then created individual buttons on the virtual console - these did not save. I repeated several times - then I set up a button matrix and put a frame on it with title and all worked. I could not find any documentation on how to or doa and donts for VIrtual COnsole
Cheers
TOny
GGGss

tayling wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 11:36 pm created individual buttons on the virtual console
These should have been saved... Are you running QLC+ under administrator rights?
All electric machines work on smoke... when the smoke escapes... they don't work anymore