vdj action poi for os2l

This is a place for sharing with the community the results you achieved with QLC+, as a sort of use case collection.
You can share photos, videos, personal hardware/software projects, interesting HOWTO that might help other users to achieve great results.
locodog

Hi forum, wasn't sure where the best place to post this was, one for vdj users.
Setting action poi for os2l commands is tedious. With this new plugin I'm making, ...it's still tedious..., it's a whole lot faster.

locodog

Thanks for the approval admin,
I forgot to mention Windows only [sorry don't have a mac to xcode]
I have it now creating; named [os2l] invisible action poi, with action [probably the desired format]
Maximum command length is 2K chars [could be bigger but it's probably overkill as is]
demo shows creating the command string from pads, pads limit is 32 [16 pads, 16 shift pads]
3 pads are reserved;
clear string
check string
write action poi
so 29 are free to add commands to, but you could map your entire keyboard if you did so wish.
Cueing is a down time exercise so there are time benefits to having a mapping specific to the task.
I don't know OS2L syntax at all really but I believe this could create any command.
locodog

!use subtitles

last video from me, I spent a few days thinking on it, this is my best imagined work flow, just what I can imagine I don't use os2l. way better than current, but I'm open to seasoned users suggestions.

I suck at making videos.
this plugin will never have an official vdj release, talk here, pm me here or for fastest reply
http://www.virtualdj.com/user/locodog/index.html
locodog

Untitled.png
less technical simpler reworking.
BrianSafdie

This is super great! Much more time affective
gnom

Hello locodog,
Nice work!
Where can I find your plugin?
Thanks for your help.
Yestalgia

Oh wow it uses the API.

Thank you for sharing this - I think you're on the way to making something BIG!