Audio playback not working in the QLC 4.12.4

Generic issues not specifically related to a QLC+ area.
Post here only if you can't really find the reason of an issue
romandesign

The older version worked fine, but the new 4.12.4 refuses to play any WAV files that I was using before. I her loud garbled noise for a few seconds, then silence. Tried new project - same thing. Both in the Show audio lane, or just hitting "play" on the file added to Audio in Function. Please advise. This is standard Windows 10 with built-in Realtek audio, same as before when it was working fine...
mcallegari

Thanks for reporting.
A couple of libraries were missing in the package.
Please check the latest test version and let me know if it works as expected.
romandesign

mcallegari wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 8:33 am Thanks for reporting.
A couple of libraries were missing in the package.
Please check the latest test version and let me know if it works as expected.
Thanks, the audio is working now. The only thing I'm missing and desperate for is the ability to mass-select and copy clips in the show editor. I have a rock band, and doing verse and chorus sections would be so much easier if I could select all the clips and copy them to the next chorus for example. And also, if we change the intro and I have to slide everything 4 bars to the right, it seems to be impossible now. It's a big problem... Or maybe I'm not doing it right? We have a Show for each one of our songs that I'm triggering via MIDI. I have about 10 tracks on most songs. I just want to drag-select a large area, and also to be able to shift+select several clips. It doesn't seem to be possible now, does it?
Attachments
QLC.png
DoodieSmoothie

Hello! This is my first post. I want you, the developer to know that i really like this program, and it is something i want to use forever, but there is one single thing that bugs me, and that is the optimization of the Show feature. This is the only thing i need to have fixed for me to use this program to my intended use.

I have the exact same problem as roman now. This didn't happen before i believe. The program reads wrong values on WAV files and when you play, it's just weird high pitched sounds coming from it for a few seconds.
I have tried to download the newest test version, both before installing the main build, and after, but when i try to open it, i get this error "_ZdaPv start of prosess was not found in your library for dynamic connections, C:\QLC+\Qt5Gui.dll" (not sure if i translated it right).

I might start to use another program to read the frequencies, so i can just put in lights in QLC to match the frequency preview in Shows. That will maybe be just as efficient, but then i hope the song dont get out of sync 1-2 minutes later after starting from the start, as i heard someone complain about this too.
mcallegari

Latest test version for Windows should be OK now.