Showtec Phantom 3R Hybrid

Request a fixture definition here
Kram

Anybody has created a qxf file for Showtec Phantom 3R Hybrid or knows a correct alternatieve for use?
GGGss

[edit] Welcome to the forum Mark, your name suggests living somewhere around me?[/edit]
[edit2] Welcome to the forum?? You came here in '16 ... and this is your first post... good lad 8-) [/edit2]

Might be hard to accomplish at first Mark, but hey ... give me 30 minutes max and I'll fix you up with a profile.
QLC+ fixture editor works like a charm (comparing it to other desks).
Reach out - or try to learn how to... you will thank me in the future.
A good fixture profile is worth silver and if you can adapt it to your likes, it's worth gold.
All electric machines work on smoke... when the smoke escapes... they don't work anymore
Kram

Yes, Netherlands N-Brabant. Start using QLC 2016 something.
Did an edit in the past for Lightmaxx quad par directly in the qxf file. But for a movinghead this is nogo. Using QLC problably twice a year and have my all-in setup with tens of conventional theater lights and RGWB pars. Carried with me over some years still tuning and tweaking every time I use it. Great software!

I forgot about the Fixture editor. Thanks for that. I seems that I should be able to create the fixture myself (but don't mind if you ready 30 minutes :D )