automatic start when the PC is turned on

The issues found when using the Function Manager panel
dmxfobico

Hello everyone, I'm new to the forum and being a beginner I ask you for help.
I have to automatic open the QLC+ 4 program when the PC Window 10 is turned on and I have to start the main show automatically which will then be stopped manually from the console
mcallegari

With a 30 seconds google search I found this:
To run a batch file at start up: start >> all programs >> right-click startup >> open >> right click batch file >> create shortcut >> drag shortcut to startup folder.
The path to the folder is : [D|C]:\Profiles\{User}\‌​AppData\Roaming\Micro‌​soft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startu‌​p

Use the QLC+ command line options documented here
https://www.qlcplus.org/docs/html_en_EN ... eters.html
dmxfobico

Thanks Massimo everything is fine and it works however I do not know how to save the project to open because the button> save as> only saves the file and not the project to be opened automatically at startup
kenact

dmxfobico wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 7:16 am Thanks Massimo everything is fine and it works however I do not know how to save the project to open because the button> save as> only saves the file and not the project to be opened automatically at startup
The file IS the project. The file includes all the functions and the pointers to all other files associated with the project.