Option to select an External input for the Timecontrol-Buttons in the Speedclock-Widget

Request a feature that you would like to see in QLC+.
Explain in details why you would need it and which is your usage case.
Trubadix

Hey there!

i would love to have the option to define an external input for the timecontroll-buttons (Plus and Minus) in the Clock-widget.

Mostly i work with the Tap button (mapped to an Button on a MIDI-controller) but it happens often, that i miss the correct bpm by just a tiny bit, which shows after some seconds, because it stacks up. the best option to correct that is to use the plus and minus buttons, but due to the fact that i try to controll nearly everything with various midicontrollers, its rather annoying to really click the buttons and so i would love to see this option in an upcomming version.

also this would alow me to map an rotary encoder to the timecontrol-buttons. this would allow for a tap button and a "fine adjustments-knob" right next to it.

thanks for the great work!
GGGss

If the timing is off (or the band is running away) I manually re-tap the tempo. Never experienced any problems there.
(and adjusting it by pressing + or minus: never used it before. It works quicker / more correct if you re-tap IMHO).
All electric machines work on smoke... when the smoke escapes... they don't work anymore
Trubadix

same for me in the moment.. but i would love this feature to improve the tapping-precision :)