Raspberry build available ?

All the topics related to QLC+ on the Raspberry Pi
Sp4rKy

Hi,

first of all, thanks a *lot* for this impressive software. Currently using it either during shows / parties or at home for some light management.
For this case, i'm running it on some server with Xvfb, and using artnet to trigger scenes from another software (home automation).

I would like to switch it to a Raspberry setup. I would love to donate a bit for the work you did with packaging it. However, since the documentation about RPi build is quiet old, I would like to be sure that:

* it will install (deb package) on recent raspberry os (armv7)
* works on a pi3b+

I'm using qlc+ 4 atm so would prefer to stick to it :)
sbenejam

You need to make a small or large donation to be able to download the Raspberry Pi version. And you receive updates for the Raspberry Pi version of QLC+.
https://www.qlcplus.org/raspberry.html
lighthacker2020

I'm using QLC+ 4.x on a rpi 2 and 3b using compiled from scratch and the downloaded deb package (available to you with a donation to the project). Both work great. I use the rpi2 as the controller for my band's light show using VNC to display the application to a tablet mounted on my microphone stand, and the show controlled through a Behringer FCB1010 MIDI foot controller next to my guitar effects pedal board.