QLC+ for multimedia fountai

This is a place for sharing with the community the results you achieved with QLC+, as a sort of use case collection.
You can share photos, videos, personal hardware/software projects, interesting HOWTO that might help other users to achieve great results.
Erikkuzma

I would like to ask if anyone has done something similar or has experience. With QLC + we want to control a multimedia fountain, but some of its elements are controlled via "WAGO I / O" and in addition it has a projector, which I would also like to control via a program and especially to create shows. That is, projection, switching on pumps and the like. We also want to enter the program via sensors / arduino and ethernet shield /, which will use the wind to adjust the height of the pump sprays and in case of rain do not even start the fountain. In addition, we have to come up with a timer that will turn the fountain on / off at the selected time.
fontána1.jpg
WAGO I / O terminal block composition: 750-841, 750-431, 750-431, 750 - 531, 750 - 531, 750 - 531, 750-600
fontána2.jpg
The projector is also controlled over a LAN network and allows it to be turned on / off and the shutter closed / closed.

Currently, there is a program "ecue", but it is more non-functional than functional and therefore the fountain is no longer the second year.
Fontána3.jpg

Video from the time when the fountain worked. [youtube] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qe_lRia ... nel=sckesk [/youtube]
GGGss

hmm ... theoretically yes

but I don't read anything about Raspi, GPIO, Artnet, sACN or the like. So there is NO basic communication between the existing project and the 'world of QLC+'. So I'm sceptical.
(I'd have a look at f.i. ip-symcon which can perform the translation between Wago + network + sensors + ...)
All electric machines work on smoke... when the smoke escapes... they don't work anymore
Erikkuzma

But I managed to solve the switching of the outputs via a DMX switch, the only thing I have to solve is whether it is possible to get the status of the devices back into QLC. As there is a bad link in the fountain about, for example, whether there is power from the mains, or whether there is a circuit breaker failure and others. Here I tied something to the MIDI style and project it into the program via the "console" so that the user can also see the feedback.
Codehunter

@Erikkuzma: I think it is an WAGO I/O 75x Remote IO System. This is an Fieldbus Head. There is an Fieldbus-2-DMX512 Coupler available from WAGO:

https://www.wago.com/de/dmx

I think with this Coupler you can control your System with QLC+. But dont think that this is an easy task. I think your Fieldbus Head is individually programmed for your Fountain. So no one can say which channel means what. Expect a lot of hours of Trial and Error...