QLCPlus on a tablet

This is a place for sharing with the community the results you achieved with QLC+, as a sort of use case collection.
You can share photos, videos, personal hardware/software projects, interesting HOWTO that might help other users to achieve great results.
darkspr1te

So i had this issue, I really like QLCPlus on my DJ rig, with a minor plugin it worked great with Virtual DJ for the events i did.
Fast forward a few years and i'am now no longer a DJ but a owner of a school, so I decided to fit all my DMX tech into the school hall,
That part is no problem, the issue came about on how do I interface with my DMX rig, putting a laptop there seemed overkill, as raspi would be great but alas I dont have a touch screen for any of my Pi's and also dont have any power systems that would suit this issue.
I do happen to have a few tablets left over from a local school project that provided me with a few RK30xx based tablets, so I did what any hacker would do, get a linux kernel running on it and cross compile qlcplus for the device giving me a QLCPlus tablet with all the features and touch screen to boot. DMX is provided by ARNET to dmx (esp2866 + rs486 driver) and ftdi -> rs485 driver so the signal can be sent via hard line or wifi.
I've attached a screen shot for the lols
Screenshot from 2021-01-01 16-49-39.png

darkspr1te