Option to show keyboard shortcuts on buttons

Request a feature that you would like to see in QLC+.
Explain in details why you would need it and which is your usage case.
djthomasryan

My apologies if this has already been requested - my cursory search didn't yield a result.

It would be nice to be able to optionally show the chosen keyboard shortcuts on buttons/widgets in Virtual Console, to make it easier to remember, and/or to allow someone else who is unfamiliar with my console, to use them at a glance.

As an aside, I do like the ability to assign the same key to multiple functions, but it also would be nice to know if there's a conflict, just in case I don't want to accidentally use the same key in certain scenarios.

Thanks - QLC+ is awesome!
GGGss

What about adding an (R) to the title of your button, indicating 'R' as a shortcut?
but it also would be nice to know if there's a conflict, just in case I don't want to accidentally use
[sarcastic mode=on] Yeah - we all would like that... The wonderful world of magic :mrgreen: [mode=off]

I never looked at the show-file for the shortcuts... so maybe there is a way to detect multiple uses of keys.
Take a backup of your project file, open it with a text editor, and try to find the shortcut definition field.
All electric machines work on smoke... when the smoke escapes... they don't work anymore
djthomasryan

Yeah I've added the key in parenthesis, just have to remember to change it if I change the shortcut. :)