4.12.3 Moving Head Tilt with Slider Issue

The issues found when using the Virtual Console
NiteLites1

Hello again and hope all is well.

When using a slider to tilt on moving heads in 4.12.3, it no longer works like it did in 4.11.2. Note the tilt channel on the fixture is set to HTP.

This is also a problem with the test version of 4.12.4.

4.12.3, Windows 10 Home, ASUS Q503U.
GGGss

Confirmed
In v4.12.2 you can observe HTP logic kicking in but resetting values directly afterward.
Regressing to v4.11.2 the HTP logic overrules set values with the slider.

Why would you use a HTP logic for Pan/Tilt? It doesn't make sense unless you always physically direct the MH in a fixed position (and even then) ...
HTP only kicks in when there are 'conflicting' values and only the highest wins. So multiple EFX running will result in a MH stuck position with the highest values.
All electric machines work on smoke... when the smoke escapes... they don't work anymore
NiteLites1

I use the relative mode on the EFX. I like to be able to tilt the movers in both still positions and EFX.

The reason I HTP the tilt is so when I deactivate an EFX, the movers return to whatever still position, which the tilt can be adjusted by fader. When the tilt is LTP, the tilt doesn't return to the still position when the EFX is turned off.

Not sure if that makes sense. I know you can do something similar with the X/Y pad, but that doesn't work right for me.