ArtNet to DMX software

This is a place for sharing with the community the results you achieved with QLC+, as a sort of use case collection.
You can share photos, videos, personal hardware/software projects, interesting HOWTO that might help other users to achieve great results.
snowway

I had been using QLC+ for a while with an ArtNet to DMX program thing. To better describe: I used to have to open "ArtNet" which would open and sit in the bottom right of my screen as the ArtNet icon (windows) prior to opening QLC and I would then have to adjust my refresh rate to remove the flicker. Recently my computer crashed and I lost all software. Now I cannot for the life of me find this "ArtNet" program that I downloaded the first time. I have downloaded a bunch of other "ArtNet" programs recently with ZERO of them working. Does anyone use this ArtNet program that sits at the bottom right-hand tray that can point me to the download link? I remembered it was free. THIS WAS A VERY BASIC PROGRAM THAT I CANNOT FIND ANYWHERE :(
janosvitok

What do you need the program for? It's possible that QLC+ can do that for you...