No DMX with Eurolite USB-DMX512 Pro Interface MKII

Ask a question about the usage of QLC+ with the Mac OSX operating system
Tobias95

Hey,

I bought a Eurolite USB-DMX512 PRO Interface MKII and I want to use it with QLC + to control my light. I connected it to my Mac and installed the latest drivers. Then I assigned it to the universe and QLC tells me, that it is fully functional. But when I wanted to create a scene with 2 moving heads, nothing happened. They didn't move and didn't changed the color. According to the operating instructions, the status LED of the interface should flash green when there is a signal. But it doesn't do that. It flashes green for a second and then flashes red continuously. What am I doing wrong? Can someone help me?

Many thanks for your help.
GGGss

As per https://www.qlcplus.org/features.html protocol must be forced to "Pro RX/TX"
All electric machines work on smoke... when the smoke escapes... they don't work anymore
jojowag

How can I change the protocol?
janosvitok

In the plugin settings (Input/Output tab, wrench icon) https://www.qlcplus.org/docs/html_en_EN ... lugin.html
testlight12

Hey, I have exactly the same problem. Unfortunately I don't really understand where the Plugin settings for the Eurolite dmx 512 pro are and where I have to force "Pro RX/TX"? Could someone please help? I am also on MacOS
mcallegari

You probably need to expand the plugin configuration windows a little bit horizontally.
The default is quite small by default
Attachments
Screenshot_20230408_192215.png