4th of July Show

This is a place for sharing with the community the results you achieved with QLC+, as a sort of use case collection.
You can share photos, videos, personal hardware/software projects, interesting HOWTO that might help other users to achieve great results.
Krsound

I normally do Christmas Light shows but since I have moved back to the USA I decided to do a 4th of July Show. This is using the same setup as my christmas light shows QLC 4.12 as the show controller Resolume as the media server, no pixels so only 4 universes. I only had 2 days of programming because of the fast setup time to the show and we had weather. In saying that I am begging for a release of a stable QLC 5. This show would of been much better if I had 3d to pre program the show before a drop of equipment was placed. Also there are errors in the show that scenes where program but didn't not show up because the issue with 4.12.2 losing scenes which has been discussed already in the issues blogged. The video is not great but this was in a field about 5 acres using wireless dmx. Enjoy. :P