Connecting QLC+ To An External Visualizer (GrandMa2 & MA3D)

Ask a generic question about the usage of QLC+, not related to a particular operating system
dben41

I discovered a really cool visualizer called MA3d that is free to use on windows machines. It allows you to control it via Artnet input. I created this tutorial on how to set it up with SoundSwitch, but the same applies with QLC+. QLC+ has the ability to output Artnet.

Hope somebody finds this useful. This has been helping me work on my QLC+ scenes and chases without being connected to physical hardware.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxHehmrjX7g
TWCH

I tried this with QLC and couldn't get it to work. Is there anything QLC specific that you have to do?
GGGss

It "doesn't work" is the easiest way to express your grief... WHat did you do and what didn't work?
Start with your network setup? Who is sending Artnet (QLC+ of course) but on what IP-address? Where do you send it to? (Ma3D) but on what ip-address? Broadcast / unicast? ... Did you verify artnet packets being send / received?
And more like this...
All electric machines work on smoke... when the smoke escapes... they don't work anymore