UI: Collections drag and drop

Request a feature that you would like to see in QLC+.
Explain in details why you would need it and which is your usage case.
etchonmind

The current implementation of building collections is ok for "just a few collections", but becomes a pain in the neck when handling a large number of them.

In my case, I use 5 launchpads (4x mini mk3, 1x pro) with each pad being bound to a collection (via VC button). That alone is 640 collections just for controller input handling. Since I´m not just adding scenes to these, but also use nested collections to build simple blocks, then makros etc, the current method of adding elements to a collection is a little heavy handed.

Granted, I don´t know much about GUI programming, so this is probably a bigger ask than I realize.

It if´s easier to do, at least making the popup dialog (which appears after hitting "+/add element" in the collection panel) should remember it´s size and maybe even position within and state of the element tree. Given the complex structure of my workspace, I find myself maximizing that dialog each and every time, opening folders and subfolders again and again, until I can add what I´m looking for.