Possible improvement to look for accessories in simple desk

Request a feature that you would like to see in QLC+.
Explain in details why you would need it and which is your usage case.
andres robles

Hi everyone.
I think it would be of great help that in a simple desktop in addition to showing the ownership of each channel (pan, tilt ...) it should also show the set of channels of a fixture separated from the next fixture, indicating in each set of channels the name of the fixture itself .... it would also be interesting that when typing the name of a simple desktop fixture it moves to the page that contains the fixture and highlights its channels ....

It is possible that it is not understood very well what I mean, I enclose an edited photo to try to be descriptive ....

It is not necessary, but I think it can help to find fixtures in a simple desk more efficiently
Attachments
qlcplus_simpledesk.png
memrex

Have you tried this button? It sounds like it provides what you are looking for.
simpledesk.png
andres robles

For many years using qlc + and never use that button .... Thank you very much!
Now I think it would be more intuitive if from the beginning simple desk shows the channels by groups and fixture names, without having to use that button ....
It will also add some kind of speed dial for fixtures search .... (maybe it already exists too and I'm just very lost)
mcallegari

OMG Andres!
Before you ask, that button is in Scene Editor too :wink: