LPT channels does not behave correctly

Generic issues not specifically related to a QLC+ area.
Post here only if you can't really find the reason of an issue
petveselcz

Hi all,
I started experimenting with channel properties configuration.
I really like the possibility to switch the channel from HPT into LPT mode and for my setup, I would like to use it for RGB channels, because I wanted to make my VC setup easier (I have some specific ideas there, but it is not important for now and I know that I can use Solo Frames in VC).

What I expected is that when I switch the channels into LPT mode is this: e.g. lets create one button that start scene with RGB 255:0:0 and another button for scene RGB 0:0:255, then when I push button 1, first scene is triggered, when I turn it off, channel setup stays there, when I push second button, regardless of the state of the first button, second scene will be triggered (because it should be the latest value).

I was testing this, I created scene with three channels, two of them set to 0, one to 255. After I push the button in VC, channel with value 255 is correctly set, but when I changed the scene to 255:1:1 in Monitor I can see that other two channels also goes to 255, fades there in like 4 seconds (nothing like that is in my setup, all values was reseted in simple desk before pushing the button).
Then I created second button for second scene, all three channels are checked and set to 0:0:255. After I switch from first scene, the value of first channel stays on 255 and does not go to 0... I'm not sure If I misunderstood the concept of LTP, but I expected that it should only change what values are being sent when there is some overlap in VC between functions/scenes. But I expected that when I do something in VC that is later that the step before, it should be just sent... But it looks like it behaves strange or ignores channel set to zero...

Could somebody give me an advice what could be wrong with that?
I'm using the latest version of QLC+ (4.12.2) on Ubuntu Studio 18.04.

Thank you for your help.

Peter
GGGss

First of - you need a 'reset' cue...
When from designing to operate - the values from the last edited cue stay in memory (because you didn't send something after)

Then I tried and it works as designed - see project file in annex
ScreenHunter_05 Jan. 07 10.17.png
ScreenHunter_05 Jan. 07 10.17.png (8.22 KiB) Viewed 1495 times
ScreenHunter_06 Jan. 07 10.17.png
ScreenHunter_06 Jan. 07 10.17.png (8.75 KiB) Viewed 1495 times
ScreenHunter_06 Jan. 07 10.18.png
ScreenHunter_06 Jan. 07 10.18.png (8.4 KiB) Viewed 1495 times
All electric machines work on smoke... when the smoke escapes... they don't work anymore
GGGss

and the demo project itself
Attachments
LTP-demo.qxw
(3.26 KiB) Downloaded 73 times
All electric machines work on smoke... when the smoke escapes... they don't work anymore
petveselcz

Thank you for the reply and the config file :)
It looks like that there is some problem with my config file, maybe some corruption, or QLC+ does not like that the config file was originally created on older version of QLC+...
I created new project, imported same fixtures with same channel properties as in my original file, created scenes and everything the same way and it works as charm. I should try it first, unfortunately, it didn't come in my mind before...
Luckily I just started reconfiguring my whole show, I only created scenes and collections, so It should not take much time to do it within new project.