Which is a good choice for USB DMX Interface?

Ask a question about the usage of QLC+ with the Linux operating system
Codehunter

Hello!

Since my FX5 does not work with QLC+ (see viewtopic.php?f=24&t=13717&p=57807&hilit=FX5) I have only one working USB to DMX interface and this is a cheap chinese device and some years old. I cant find it anymore on Ebay or Amazon. So I want to buy another device for my QLC+ on Linux based projects.

Please suggest me good and inexpensive devices available in Germany which works fine with QLC+ on Linux. It should deal with small and medium universes (1 to 20 fixtures). Thank you!

Greets
Cody
GGGss

The cheap way: processor less interface ... now you computer is responsible for the timing. With 20-what fixtures I think it's the limit.
For the extra bucks you get a interface with processor. I prefer the Enttec pro MK2 but comes with it's cost.
Other way to go is to buy an Artnet interface. Now you have the freedom to extend - but again at a cost.
Have a look at the supported devices https://www.qlcplus.org/features.html
All electric machines work on smoke... when the smoke escapes... they don't work anymore
Codehunter

GGGss wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 10:38 am The cheap way: processor less interface ... now you computer is responsible for the timing. With 20-what fixtures I think it's the limit.
For the extra bucks you get a interface with processor. I prefer the Enttec pro MK2 but comes with it's cost.
Other way to go is to buy an Artnet interface. Now you have the freedom to extend - but again at a cost.
Have a look at the supported devices https://www.qlcplus.org/features.html
@GGGss: I've seen the supported device list. My FX5 is listed as supported, but it doesn't work. This is why I ask for good supported interfaces. I understand the difference between processor-less interfaces (like my cheap USB DMX adapter) and buffered interfaces like FX5.