Madrix Control and Audio not working

Ask a question about the usage of QLC+ with the Windows operating system
mikeyrowlands92

Evening everyone,
Sorry im new here...
I find the software brilliant and have recently installed in the nightclub I work in to control the main lighting fixtures. I have a few things that I can not get to work though...
The audio input I just cant seem to work on the clubs PC nor my MacBook. Tried all sorts but it just doesn't seem to want to work.

The other thing is has anyone ever managed to get QLC to talk to Madrix to control it? Im only looking for two functions to be sent which is blackout and left storage 1 for the end of the night. I haven't really looked into it that much because I've been using Touch OSC on an iPad to control both. Midi for Madrix and OSC for QLC. Im thinking of just one full window with them two buttons on and the rest all my QLC controls. I'm just finding that when I need to add another button onto QLC Ive then got to do the same on touch OSC, which isn't to much of a problem if I have my MacBook with me. I was also thinking of eliminating the need for the iPad altogether so I could just use the Web interface on a cheap tablet or touchscreen. Problem we got it we have two DJ boxes. Everything is in the main DJ box on the main dance floor, which only gets used on a Saturday night.

Thanks in advance

Mike