QLC crashed when pressing "°^" button

The issues found when using the Virtual Console
blink_blink

When I am pressing buttons blind on my keyboard sometimes I touch the "°^" next to "1" button. Pressing this button just once, its not possible anymore to press any button (toggle) on the virtual console by mouse. When I am pressing the button two times more afterwards, QLC completely crashed and is closing by itself.
CoS2000

Confirmed - QLC+ 4.12.2 on Win7

Bug occures only in Live-Mode and only if you r on virtual console! You must have loaded a workspace. There is a sample.qxw workspace in QLC+ install folder. Load it, change to virtual console, go live and press ^ Button. QLC+ crashs!

Funny bug and dangerous if you press this ^ button inadvertently while you are live ;-)
sbenejam

FYI: On Ubuntu 18.04 with QLC+ 4..12.3 GIT I cannot reproduce this bug, seems it's work as expected.
blink_blink

I am using 4.12.2 on Windows 10

Biggest problem for me, when you don't recognize, that you have pressed this button and save the project afterwards, the state (no toggle button pressable) is also saved in the file. Also the loopback functionality is not working anymore.

Temporarily fix:
After opening the (damaged) file and continue programming you can only activate the page functionality of the solo frames and swipe to another page and back - then the buttons (just of this solo frame) are working again.

Fixing the loopback function is not possible, this has to be done from ground new to let it work proper.

Hope there is a fix coming soon.
Andrew

I have tested this on Linux (Solus) and Windows 7.
QLC+ 4.12.2 on both.
I have been unable to reproduce the problem. Which keyboard layout are you using? I tried using a German keyboard layout as that was the first I found which looked right, but that was only a guess.