Snap to Grid

The issues found when using the Show Manager panel
melights

This may be a silly question but I have looked all over for the answer to this. I also read the manual.

I cannot get my scenes to snap to grid. With the grid activated- it shows the grid lines but does not automatically drop the element to the nearest gridline. I have tried this in Windows and Linux and this behaves in the same way on both OS's. I am hoping I am missing something really obvious and hope this question is an easy fix but not too annoying.

Also, if I can resolve that... is there a way to stretch out an element (scene) without typing a longer time frame? And can I copy multiple elements in QLC+?

That is all of my annoying questions for now.

Thanks in advance for all your help!!
kenact

Can you provide more detail, what version of QLC+, Windows, etc.

I just tried the snap to grid, which I haven't used previously, On Windows 10 x64 and QLC+ 4.12.2 and it works the way I would expect.
kenact

"is there a way to stretch out an element (scene) without typing a longer time frame? And can I copy multiple elements in QLC+?"

I don't think there's a way to stretch a scene, without using the speed dial window. You can copy multiple elements, but you have to copy them one at a time.

Once you select the scene and get into the chaser window, you can copy as many sequences as you've created, or paste a sequence multiple times. Typically, I'll add a scene to a show, that has all the fixtures I plan to use for that show. I will then copy and paste that scene as many times as I need, setting fade-in, fade-out, duration and fixture intensity for each iteration.