DMX Output Stopping when using Speeddial

The issues found when using the Simple Desk panel
asbo

Strange one this!

All fixtures have been added to a show, only two scenes using 1 light with a chase added using these two scenes.
Speeddial added to VC to control speed of the chase.

Using the simple desk you can control all the lights as you would expect.
Change to "Live Mode" and if I press "TAP" on the speed dial and all is fine, but as soon as you press "TAP" for a second time the DMX output stops.
Using the simple desk or any VC buttons to trigger scenes, nothing works anymore for any light.

You can see the DMX values changing on the monitor view, but nothing is actually being sent to the lights.

If you toggle, from live mode to design mode and back to live again and all works until you press "TAP" for a second time again.

This is repeatable, having built up a full show I discovered this once connected to the rig (Grrr!). So have started a new show (above) to try an diagnose why the DMX output stops. I need the speeddial as I want to have some sync of the lights to the audio input.

I'm using QLC 4.12.1 with an enttec open DMX from a windows 8 laptop. However, having started to write this I'm wondering if it is a problem with the Enttec as I've just tried my other Win10 laptop and that doesn't talk to the lights as all!
asbo

Solved, ish.

rolling back to version 4.12.0 and fiddling around with the timing of the DMX interface appears make it all work again.