I/O mapping tab is empty

All the topics related to QLC+ on the Raspberry Pi
Nerijux

I started one project for autonomous ligthning controled via mobile phone.
I have Raspberry Pi 2.
Installed newest raspberry strech,
not find libts-0.0-0 and libinput5, instaled somthing like libts-dev, libinput10
added autostart, QLC+ in platform xcb started normaly, control via VNC is ok, but...
When i try to configure universe, i find, that mapping of I/O tabs is empty...
I not strong with Linux, started interesting only three months ago so for my hard understand - there is QLS+ configuration problem, or bad configured raspberian.
20190710_234038.jpg
Can anyone help?
mcallegari

Are you using the official image?
Cause empty IO tab means no IO plugins installed. Means you have a bad installation of QLC+. Surely not an official one.
Nerijux

I used debian package you give to me QLC+ 4.12.1, QT5-upgrade.sh 20171007 and official image of raspberry strech from raspberry pi site.
I had some problems with libraries you rekomended in "Q Light Controller+ on the Raspberry PiUser guide Document revision: 1.5" - nol all find with apt-get, i read forums and instaled anothers, i not documented, which ones... My bad.
Can you write, what plugins i need for I/O?

i tried several times different way - result same.

Your image,you given me works fine, there is mapping table, but no platform xcb, i instaled it (i think, not sure :)), but with VNC i can only view QLC+, but not control, so i tried debian package.