Lixada MH and problems with the RGB Matrix / Fixture

The issues found when using the Function Manager panel
vanhaakonnen

Hi guys,

I´m new in DMX and QLC+ :-) So please forgive me if the question was already answerd somewhere else. I tried to search the forum and only found one tipp (changing the group byte) and that didn´t help for me.

Currently I have two Lixada mini gobo moving heads. The fixture itself seems to be ok because I can use pan, tilt, gobo, color, etc. without a problem in the simple desk.

For example:
1. I add two "Lixada Mini Gobo Moving Head"
2. Combine them to a group "mh"
3. Go to RGB Matrix and select the mh-group
4. As figure "Random Pixel Per Row Multicolor"
5. The preview shows me two dots that are changeing their color
6. I click on the preview of the matrix

Nothing happens in the real world. In the simple desk no sliders are moving.

I used the default fixture from QLC+ 4.12.1 together with the moving head with 11 channels. Then I tried to edit the qxf-file and changed group byte 1 to 0 everywhere. After this the "Lamp Control" slider was working. But no color or anything else. Also I has to raise the "master dimmer fine" manually.

Do you have any ideads for me?

Best
vanhaakonnen

Any ideas? 🤔 i don‘t know how to get this RGB Matrix working with my moving heads :?
edogawa

This Lixada doesn't supply separate RGB dimmer channels in any of the supplied modes.

I just tried and compared with a different device, a mini moving light that I own and wrote the fixture definition for.

I attach the workspace so you can see what I mean:

I made a fixture group called MH for two of the Lixada devices, and another group called GM for the Renkforce GM107 that I possess.

When you open the and observe the DMX monitor and start the RGB matrix preview, you'll see what happens when you change the target fixture group: MH does nothing, GM works as expected.

I haven't looked at the code but it seems the RGB matrix needs fixtures with dedicated R,G,B dimmer channels to produce output.
Attachments
RGBMatrix-Lixada-Test.qxw
(3.17 KiB) Downloaded 93 times