Toggling button with Program Change from Mainstage 3

Ask a question about the usage of QLC+ with the Mac OSX operating system
drm23233

I've seen a couple of similar posts but nothing that really resolves my problem. I use MainStage 3 on OSX 10.13.6 to send midi program changes to devices and I want to also use it to change scenes and chases via program changes in QLC+.
Configuration Steps:
- I have configured MainStage to send a Program Change (value 1) through Automap Midi on Midi Channel 2 on a selected song
- I have configured QLC+'s MIDI Plug-In to see program changes on Automap Midi channel 2
- On the Inputs/Outputs page, I have configured Automap Midi for input and output in Universe 1
- On the Virtual Console, I created a button matrix inside of a Solo frame. Button 5 is configured to start a selected chase and it works. In the External Input properties for the button, I've specified Input Universe as 1: Generic Midi and the Channel as 385, which should correspond to Program Change 1

When I run the VC and then select the song in MainStage that sends program change 1 to QLC+, the button does not respond

Any Ideas?
Attachments
QLC+ Button Properties.png
Midi Plugin Config.png
Midi Input output universe 1.png
Last edited by drm23233 on Sat Apr 13, 2019 2:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
drm23233

Heres the screen shot of the MainStage Channel Strip configuration for Automap Midi
Attachments
Midi Input output universe 1.png
GGGss

In edit mode - inputs / outputs tab
When you send something out of MainStage - do you see a joystick lighting up in your midi-coupled universe? This means signals are coming in...
All electric machines work on smoke... when the smoke escapes... they don't work anymore
drm23233

Thanks for the reply. Sorry for my delayed response. Perhaps i missed it, but I don't think I've seen any reference too the joystick in the documentation nor do I know exactly what screens it appears on and where exactly on that screen. Is there a screenshot somewhere? Since it looks at all the screens I can think of, I assume my problem is upstream or in the midi plugin config. Researching all that now.
GGGss

All electric machines work on smoke... when the smoke escapes... they don't work anymore