[closed, no respons] Cloning a sequence to use in show function appears in 'original' audio track

The issues found when using the Function Manager panel
Mibmusic

Good morning Massimo,

When creating a sequence you are able to enter a scene name. This scene name is automatically used as a track name when adding the sequence to a show. That's pretty cool and works great. But if you now copy this sequence and rename the scene name I would expect the show function to add a new track with the new scene name when adding this sequence, but it does not. Instead it appears in the 'original' track. The only thing that works for me is creating a new sequence from scratch with a different name. I hope I explained it in the proper way but for me it is easy to reproduce.

I work with Mac OS 10.4.3 and QLC+ 4.12.1

Best regards,

Gerard
Last edited by Mibmusic on Mon Apr 29, 2019 5:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mibmusic

Any news on this issue?
Mibmusic

:-(
GGGss

If your problem is only the name of the sequence... change it inside the project file. (With a text editor ... make a backup first: if you break structure of the file you brake the project.)

If you expect a new track inside your show because you clone a sequence? Uhmm.. I wouldn't want that at all...
All electric machines work on smoke... when the smoke escapes... they don't work anymore
Mibmusic

GGGss wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:37 am If you expect a new track inside your show because you clone a sequence? Uhmm.. I wouldn't want that at all...
If you clone a sequence you can leave the scene name as it is. Then it appears in the same track. But if you rename the scene name then I would expect the sequence to appear in that track. If you don't want it, leave the scene name as it is.