Simple Desk won't work if I load a different workspace

The issues found when using the Simple Desk panel
jack63ss

Hi. I have a problem and am not sure if it is something I am doing wrong or it is a bug.

If I load 'workspace 1' the Simple Desk works fine. But if I then load 'workspace 2', Simple Desk can not control the fixtures in it and raising and lower the dimmers shows nothing in Fixture Monitor 2D. However, if I switch to something like Functions or Virtual Console, the lights themselves work just fine and the monitor reflects the changes. At that point if I exit QLC, restart it and load 'workspace 2', then Simple Desk works fine again.

I can clearly live with this issue, but I'm a Newbie so I switch workspaces a lot depending on what I am trying to figure out.

QLC 4.12.1
Vista Home SP2 (do NOT laugh, it is my dedicated lighting and sound laptop) :)
uDMX
All fixtures are LED and the same in each workspace

Thanks
Jack
GGGss

When you switch from 1 to 2 ... did you check inputs & outputs? Maybe something got overwriten there?
All electric machines work on smoke... when the smoke escapes... they don't work anymore
jack63ss

Nope, they look the same. And like I said, the lights work okay if I use something other than Simple Desk. Kind of strange I think, but then , it is software.
Thanks