VC Web interface sliders not responding

The issues found when using the web interface
BngMan

Hi, i'm having problems with the web interface virtual console. Sliders are not outputting anything to the fixtures. they move and so do the ones in the VC in the program. bu7t no light. when the ones in the program's VC are moved the lights work, but in the web interface nothing. Buttons work fine. i set up flash buttons and am having no problems with them in both VC. but the slider on the web side of the VC do nothing but move the ones in the program up and down, with no effect on the lights.

Using QLC+ 4.12.0 on win10. tried on both Firefox and Opera (not tried chrome or Edge because i will not install them) Even tried from multiple machines.
AllanR

I came across this issue when using the official QLC 20181110 Raspberry Pi image with Web Interface see thread 13057. I assumed the slider problem was confined to the Pi, but as you discovered (I confirm) it is present on PC installs too. It seems to affect QLC+ v4.12.0 - note the previous v4.11.2 works OK.

Hoping for a fix ...
BngMan

Ah good to know i'm not the only one. will look at the other version you mentioned works to see if i have the same issue when i get a free minute
kilunix

for me the slider works well if I use function in playback
but it not works with level