QLC Workspace for testing a Novation Launch Control Mk2

This is a place for sharing with the community the results you achieved with QLC+, as a sort of use case collection.
You can share photos, videos, personal hardware/software projects, interesting HOWTO that might help other users to achieve great results.
AllanR

I've attached a simple QLC workspace to test all the buttons, backlights & faders of a Novation Launch Control Mk2. Also attached is the profile.

I find it useful for checking the hardware is operating ok, especially the button colours/colors.
Novation-LaunchControlXLMkII.qxi
(9.63 KiB) Downloaded 354 times
Test_LaunchControl-XL2-v1f.qxw
(88.9 KiB) Downloaded 349 times
Shanness

Hi Allan,

Thanks for this, very helpful for debugging.

Just wondering if you know if there is any way to get QLC to support the templates that the Launch Control has (8 factory and 8 user).

It seems it's tied to one template by the single channel restriction in the input mapping (and that moving templates changes the channel). This seems to dramatically restrict the usefulness of the controller, as I'd love to flick over to say template 2, and suddenly have all the controller inputs now focused on controlling just the lasers.

Been googling and github searching, but no idea if this is a fundamental restriction in the way QLCplus handles midi data, or just a qxi file issue?
tricot

thanks!