fixture working in simple desk but not responding in a scene

Ask a question about the usage of QLC+ with the Mac OSX operating system
orenhalmut

hey guys
new use here so please forgive the lack of knowledge
i have a new fixture i created that works fine in the simple desk but as soon as i add it to a scene it doesnt react to anything
i also added a generic rgb fixture , and it works it in the simple desk but not in a scene
thanks for the help
mcallegari

Again, you're asking a question for a custom fixture without showing us what's inside that fixture.
Please attach it here. It's probably still broken,
orenhalmut

well i used the generic rgb fixture and its the same, works in the simple desk but doesnt react in a scene
andres robles

Normally when you create a new scene, you add a fixture and start playing parameters, you start to see changes in the fixture !!, you say it works in simple desk but not in a scene? if when you create the scene, add fixture, and modify parameters, nothing happens, and something is failing, is the fixture added to the scene correct? the DMX address is correct? Are you adding your fixtures in the patch with the correct DMX address?
If everything is correct and (knowing how it works) does not work, a bad installation can be the problem?
If you give us more data maybe we can understand where the problem is .....
orenhalmut

the process of what i did step by step is

after turning on qlc + i added a new generic rgb fixture im the mode of 4 channel dimmer rgb
checked that the dimmer fader and all 3 colors worked in the simple desk (they did)
after that i went to the function tab and added a new scene ,named it and added the generic rgb fixture to it
turned on all the faders in the new tab it generated and attempted to turn it on using the fadres, with no response
orenhalmut

also now i didn a fresh install of qsc+ and its the same
GGGss

As I explained in the other thread - in simple mode ... are the buttons below the sliders lit red? Then you are in 'overrule mode'.
Click the buttons so the become grey again and then start doing things inside your cues...
All electric machines work on smoke... when the smoke escapes... they don't work anymore
orenhalmut

awesome, thank you, works great now
it was being overruled by the desk
Bappoo

Thanks guys, this worked for me too. Out of interest and so I can fully understand, what is the purpose of the simple desk override?
GGGss

A use case could be if you want a channel to stick to a value whatsoever. The shutter on older movers f.i. Or a smoker (hazer)
All electric machines work on smoke... when the smoke escapes... they don't work anymore