Ask a question about the usage of QLC+ with the Linux operating system
geosifs

new entry linux ubuntu installed last night
udmx device 4 and 4 (four) led par
and QLC+ crashes 5 time
fuck QLC+ fuck Masimo
go to hell i lost a job for this season
GGGss

Sorry for your loss and welcome to the forum.
Are you F*ing off the fact that you never tried your show at home or at your shop at least?

You must be very serious about your job if you don't at least study and test your gear on beforehand?
"Look here: my new bling bling car ... but I cannot reverse it !!! F*of carmaker."
Because it's a manual shift and you have to press the lever down before putting it into reverse gear?? Something like that?
All electric machines work on smoke... when the smoke escapes... they don't work anymore
andres robles

geosifs wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 6:32 pm new entry linux ubuntu installed last night
udmx device 4 and 4 (four) led par
and QLC+ crashes 5 time
fuck QLC+ fuck Masimo
go to hell i lost a job for this season
Hello,
what happened in the past can no longer be changed ....
You decided to use this software to do a job and for some reason you used it and failed for some reason ....
The fault is not massimo, or god, or anyone who is not you, before getting angry (yes, I understand that it is very serious to lose jobs) prepare a report of use case and all the data you can provide on version of ubuntu, of qlc + and other things that you think could have an impact on the failure, mainly to try to find the "failure" "solve it" and that does not happen again ...

PS: Surely it was a bad configuration between qt versions, hardware failures or compatibility of libraries ... my advice is that before launching you prepare your work tools very well ...... I regret what happened,
Here, if you are friendly, we can only help you find solutions ......