Adjusting physical properties of Generic RGB panel

Ask a question about the usage of QLC+ with the Mac OSX operating system
hypernurd

Dear Community,

Does anyone have an ideal how I can change the physical dimensions of the built-in RGB Panel (5x1 LEDs) so I can make it bigger in the DMX Visualiser? I've had a poke about the application package contents and there is a folder for fixtures (the one's QLC+ ships with) but the required item is not there.

Thanks in advance.

Hypernurd
hypernurd

hypernurd wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:41 pm Dear Community,

Does anyone have an ideal how I can change the physical dimensions of the built-in RGB Panel (5x1 LEDs) so I can make it bigger in the DMX Visualiser? I've had a poke about the application package contents and there is a folder for fixtures (the one's QLC+ ships with) but the required item is not there.

Thanks in advance.

Hypernurd
Sorry all, should have been more specific.

When you create an RGB matrix, you specify the physical properties. However, once created you can't (as far as I can tell) change them.

Anyone have any ideas? I've created a large amount of fixture groupings with my panels - I'd rather not have to recreate them !!!

Hypernurd
GGGss

Those values are included inside your projectfile ... so make a backup first and then open it with the text editor of your choice...
You'll see it's a xml formated file. Be carefull not to break it (therefore the backup)
The width and height property of your panel are inside the fixture definition.
All electric machines work on smoke... when the smoke escapes... they don't work anymore
hypernurd

GGGsss - you are a wonderful person :)