Problem with Akai APC40 MKII

Ask a question about the usage of QLC+ with the Mac OSX operating system
matteob14

Hello everyone, sorry if English is not perfect but I used Google Translate.

Can you help me with my "apc40 mk2" please?
I'm really going crazy for 5 days, I did research in this forum and google but I can not make it work properly. :cry:

Sometimes feedback works, sometimes not, sometimes encoder feedback is on and sometimes not.

I also looked good at the mapping manual that provide the akai, but apart from understanding a lot that I have to enter numbers I found a couple of solutions online but would not seem to work.

Has anyone of you solved or has the correct "InputProfiles" and "MidiTemplates" files?

I use:
- macOS High Sierra 10.13.3
- QLC 4.11.2
- Akai APC40 MKII

Thank you all for helping!
Equipment:
– Raspberry with ola
- Macbook Pro 2011
- AKAI APC40 MKII
andres robles

Hello, I tell you my experience with Akai apc mini, in case it helps you, my use case is with various linux, in principle there is already a profile in qlc + for akay apc40 and apc mini, in those profiles (at least apcmini) the feedback of the buttons are in the values ​​0-255, so that it does not work as intended, so what I did was to edit the existing profile by adding the feedback values ​​as I am interested ... (scene loaded on the button , fixed color, scene released, blinking color) and save it with another name to the original, as it sometimes works, sometimes not, for some reason, having input and feedback activated, from qlc +
v-11.0, when you alternate between play / stop akay is disconnected, in inputs / outputs it appears connected, but in reality it is not, you have to reconnect ... deactivating the feedback works perfectly, but without light on the buttons, this error only It starts happening when I have 90% of Akai apc-mini mapped in CV, it is not serious problem, because once everything is configured, switching to play, and reconnecting Akay works perfectly .... (I do not know if you understand something of what I try to explain, I also use google translate ...) a greeting