QLCplus with VirtualDJ, via Artnet

This is a place for sharing with the community the results you achieved with QLC+, as a sort of use case collection.
You can share photos, videos, personal hardware/software projects, interesting HOWTO that might help other users to achieve great results.
prophy17

For example
~not play ? set $VDJartnetsend 0 : is_audible deck active ? & get_beat_num 1 8 ? set $VDJartnetsend 80 : is_audible deck active ? & get_beat_num 2 8 ? set $VDJartnetsend 145 : is_audible deck active ? & get_beat_num 3 8 ? set $VDJartnetsend 200 : is_audible deck active ? & get_beat_num 4 8 ? set $VDJartnetsend 255 : is_audible deck active ? & get_beat_num 5 8 ? set $VDJartnetsend 200 : is_audible deck active ? & get_beat_num 6 8 ? set $VDJartnetsend 145 : is_audible deck active ? & get_beat_num 7 8 ? set $VDJartnetsend 80 : set $VDJartnetsend 0 : set $VDJartnetsend 0 : set $VDJartnetsend 0
this preset I have connected with the Steps point of the Side Fader part from the Cue list properties - and have some interesting effects (yes, maybe this preset has some mistakes, and maybe it is interesting only for me, but I use it).

The next one:
~not play ? set $VDJartnetsend 0 : get_position & param_cast percentage & param_greater 1% ? param_smaller 99.5% ? deck 1 get_loaded_song 'comment' & param_cast text & param_equal "#20_501#" ? set $VDJartnetsend 255 : set $VDJartnetsend 0 : set $VDJartnetsend 0
with help of this preset I usually change automatically activation of my cue lists with the different fade in\fade out times of some scenes and wait points of some scripts in connection with the text of the comment point of the tag of the music file.
By the way It works with my playlists of Virtual DJ too. In this example my preset activates the cue list with the fade in fade out time 500ms and wait point of some scripts in 2000ms.

And one more:
~not play ? set $VDJartnetsend 255 : get_position & param_cast percentage & param_smaller 0.4% ? set $VDJartnetsend 255 : param_greater 99.5% ? set $VDJartnetsend 255 : set $VDJartnetsend 0
I usually use this one, when there is no music and between music compositions in my playlists of the Virtual Dj. It starts automatically too.

I don`t know are these presets (or their idea) interesting for anybody, but I have decided to share this information of my experiments with the ArtNet plugin. For me it is interesting