Issue new project (old settings still viewable)

Report an issue that you found while using QLC+ 5.x.
Please provide as many details as you can, a sample workspace if available and don't forget to read the forum posting guidelines first !
GGGss

win 10 - alpha 2

. open qlcplus-qml
. select generic dimmer : name: 'out', universe: 1, Address: 1, Quant: 10, chan.: 1, gap: 4
. drag dimmer to surface = 10 dimmers added in universe 1 addr 1 - 46 as expected
. view universe view

. select 'new project' under actions
. no save

ISSUE: "All universes view" is not refreshed - no clue of a new project (screen title 'Q Light Controller Plus' Project name or file name lacks)

Try to do the same as above & within universe view = crash (issue already reported)
All electric machines work on smoke... when the smoke escapes... they don't work anymore
mcallegari

Alright, I see the update issue (https://github.com/mcallegari/qlcplus/issues/1049) but:
- on new project, a popup asks me if I want to save first (which is correct)
- I haven't seen crashes with the universe view open

Maybe I need more details
GGGss

Will elaborate:

after choosing 'new project IT does ask 'do you wanne save' -> oké
. answer 'no save'

Look at the 'universes view' and you MUST notice all previous fixtures are still there ...

documented with images in steps:

after drag:
QLC+5-1.png
change view to universe view:
qlc+5-2.png
.new project
.no save
qlc+5-nosave.png
the screen does not refresh to a 'clear' state NOR does it gives you an indication that you are working with a 'clean' file.

#2 (adding the same type and number of fixtures [to a NOT cleared project] does crash QLC+5)
All electric machines work on smoke... when the smoke escapes... they don't work anymore