Qlc+ don't recognize my Arduino Leonardo inputs

Ask a generic question about the usage of QLC+, not related to a particular operating system
Kinada

So, I'm a Lighting Designer (LD), I work with gma2 and recently I wanted to build a midi wing for my gma2, and I arrived at this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThS3bsXfimg&list=WL . But, when I tried to use my arduino leonardo the qlc+ didn't recognize any midi message, even when other programs identified the message. So, if anyone knows what happened, please tell me. (Note: Whenever I try to use my device in qlc I only have it open)
GGGss

The video guy uses a nanokontrol. I don't know how the Arduino communicates with QLC+...
All electric machines work on smoke... when the smoke escapes... they don't work anymore
Kinada

I use a arduino leonardo that have a MIDI comunication mode, and works with other programs. So i think would work
janosvitok

Hello,

please tell us more details about your setup.

1. your operating system
2. how exactly you've built your device
3. does it show in the system as MIDI device? or how does it show?
4. what MIDI messages does it send
5. QLC+ version

Any details may be useful. Don't let us guess :)

Jano
GGGss

Kinada wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 3:45 pm So, I'm a Lighting Designer (LD), I work with gma2 and recently I wanted to build a midi wing for my gma2, and I arrived at this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThS3bsXfimg&list=WL . But, when I tried to use my arduino leonardo the qlc+ didn't recognize any midi message, even when other programs identified the message. So, if anyone knows what happened, please tell me. (Note: Whenever I try to use my device in qlc I only have it open)
I'm rethinking how you set up your environment. Do you realize that GMa2 can be enabled to read midi messages directly? So I'm wondering why you want to use QLC+, for that matter.
All electric machines work on smoke... when the smoke escapes... they don't work anymore