Request a fixture definition here
Jelu

Hi,
I would like to share some fixtures for
- eurolight led bar 252/10 indoor
Eurolite-LED-Bar-RGB-252_10-Indoor.qxf
eurolight led bar 252/10 indoor
(15.08 KiB) Downloaded 25 times
- JB Systems LED Matrix (more or less the same like American DJ Revo 4)
JBSystems LED Matrix.qxf
JB systems LED Matrix
(78.64 KiB) Downloaded 19 times
Windows 10 Home
version 22H2
build 19045.4412
edogawa

- eurolight led bar 252/10 indoor
I wonder:
this exists alreasy in the fixture library since a long time, and as I have gotten a bunch of those available in my theater, I've tried and used them in the past in QLC+.

There is a problem with the existing definition so that it's poorly represented in the 2d preview, but for real DMX output it works just fine.
I've built a similar definition for the newer 252/10 RGBA bar that fixes the mentioned problem in 19 channel mode (which resembles in principle to how the RGB variant works), so you could compare
and change it accordingly, If you want.
Anyway I don't quite get how your new definition is supposed to work with that device in the two new modes you added. As I understood, it only has one DMX mode and the first channel (mode) defines how many channels are active and what their functions are.
MichelSliepenbeek

According to the Manual ( https://images.thomann.de/pics/prod/led ... _de_uk.pdf) this fixture only has one mode.

You could also have a look at: viewtopic.php?t=16516 and viewtopic.php?t=16951

At the end it is important that (especially new) users do not get frustrated with QLC+ because their fixtures are not supported.
So two definitions of the same fixture is still a lot better than that it is missing at all. :)
A QLC Workspace is like a Bob Ross painting: "it's your world, you can create whatever you want!"